December 21, 2011

Busy, busy!

This week has been so busy!  Last night, Jason and I spent at least two hours wrapping Christmas gifts.  We are done, thank goodness.  We were both tired of wrapping by the time we got done.

Today, Hayley and I had doctor appointments, so that took a bunch of time out of today and then I got little goodie bags together for the kids at daycare.  I also made cut out cookies with Isabelle and dipped pretzel rods in almond bark...yum!

I wanted to share a page I made for my Mom's calendar.  Every year my sister-in-law (and sometimes others help too!) make pages for a 12x12 calendar for my Mom.  Love how it is turning out.


This page is called I Love Your Eyes.  This is Isabelle from our lake time in Minnesota.  I used the Basic Grey "Out of Print" paper line as well as KI Stickers and a scallop diecut from Quickutz.

No comments:

Post a Comment